In order to make a payment to NNER using PayPal, you will need to have your own Paypal account. There are no fees to the party making the payment. (NNER does incur some fees on the receiving end, but overall, those fees are considerably less than accepting credit cards directly).
- If you already have a PayPal account, simply log in to your account, and click on the “Send Money” tab.
- Our Email (& PayPal account name) is: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Enter the amount of the payment and click on “I’m paying for goods or services.”
- Confirm your request, and your payment will be on its way.
If you do not already have a Paypal account, it’s very simple to set one up. Just go to PayPal to set up a new account.
- Click on “Sign Up.” The “name” of your Paypal account is your email address.
- Enter your name, address and phone number.
- Follow the simple directions Paypal gives you to finish the process.
- The next screen gives you the opportunity to open a new credit account—you can just exit out of this page and instead go to the next page where Paypal gives you a choice to associate this account with either an existing bank account or an existing credit card. Credit cards can be used immediately for payments, but have a daily use limit of $2000.
Using the bank account option in PayPal is convenient, and debits your checking or savings account directly for nearly any amount available in that account. The drawback is that your accounts will need to be verified as viable by Paypal before use— a process which can take several days.
If you wish to change your bank account or credit card information at a future time, you can simply go into your “Profile” and make changes anytime you wish. Keep in mind that your Paypal account can be used to pay any person or any business who also has a Paypal account.